Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011 has been a virtual learning year.  I belong to this great group called Virtual Online Learning, and have learned a lot from this one group among others.  2012 I will be bringing my ebay store to a new level, thanks to Danna who has been a great help.  I still have a lot to learn like more twittering and using facebook to promote and socialize with my customers. Danna really know a lot and she makes it fun.  Also thanks to all the members of this group for your help and information.  I may not have participated that much during the year but 2012  I will participate more.Also this coming up year I plan to blog more about many topics of interest.


3 comments:

  1. I agree Danna and VOL are wonderful. Good luck with your upgraded eBay store.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Catherine. If anyone can help you get to the next level with your eBay store, it is Danna and the lessons available at VOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support and I look forward to watching you grow your business in the new year!

    ReplyDelete